We have a multithread image downloader as an exe . We want it changed or recoded to an activex exe and run out of process and manage bandwith with concurrent connection counts or any other better method you know so that other components of our software gets enough bw to download other things.
You may use our code or create your own if you have any better idea.
1. We want it to be very stable and asynchronous raising event when downloads are finished.
2. it should be able to download from secure http ftp sites also.
3. proxy settings
You may use winsock , msinet or asyncread or anything which solves the purpose, just mention in your bid how you intend to do it .
fee free to ask questions.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).