VB.net CLR2 VS 2005 + ActiveX (Thumbnail display --"Thumbs")
**Tasks (2) (No UI)
**a. Detect Ctl+LMB and Shift+LMB anyplace in an activeX that provides no exposed mouse events.
b. Determine the last integer/pagenumber added by the Ctl+LMB or Shift+LMB to an [easily accessed] array
**1. Thumbs LeftMouse-click on thumbnail images in Thumbs generates event and selects thumbnail.
2. However, Ctl+LeftMouse and Shift+LeftMouse (while they provide the usual, expected thumbnail multi-**selections**) do **NOT** generate an **event**.
**Objective**: Provide a work-around to get an event + the latest clicked thumbnail ID (so I can undate the other control myself)
**Assets**: Thumbs has an integer array (SelectedPages) that is updated when thumbnail(s) are selected. This array's contents are easily accessed by setting an integer array equal to SelectedPages.
1. Array is sorted, so "last page added" would NOT be the last element in the array. The "last page added" (eg **by** the current Ctl/Shift-Click selection) would be the new array element/difference caused by the Ctl-Click or Shift-Click
2. More difficult (and THIS is why I need help) is the fact that Thumbs has NO mouse events!! Yeah, I know... unbelievable. So, I need to detect Ctl+Mouse and Shift+Mouse in the control, THEN find the last integer added by this combo.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
VS 2005 CLR2 VB.net Winform + ActiveX