Presently owing to the phone limitations we will reduce the frequency / quality of MP3 or AMR to suit the existing models.
In the line of above, the project aims to achieve the below tasks:
1. Try to convert mmf format into midi and vice versa (on-the-fly).
2. Write the coding for a dll for the following (in the same order)
1. MP3 to AMR
2. MP3 downgrading (to reduce the size of MP3)
3. Mp3 to WAV
4. MP3 to MFM
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Suppport to all mobile phone type.