Application requiring signon and verification of signon; screen to display and edit list of data; batch function to send e-mails to users based on database entries.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Required Functions (I, II)
I. Logon Screen ??" create a logon screen where a user can enter a user-id and a password. User-id will be their e-mail address. Edit user-id with following:
- Does it contain the at sign pre-pended and appended by characters?
- Does it end with .net, .org, .edu or .com?
If these edits are successful, then continue. If not, display message to user stating the e-mail address is in an incorrect format.
If a record exists in the Person table for the entered user-id, then verify the entered password matches the password for this user in the Person table. If so, allow the user access to the main page. If not, display a message stating the password is invalid, please re-enter data
| | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | |
II. A Main Menu with three links. See Appendix A for screen layout. Allow user access to this page if they passed the logon process described in function I.
1) Teams link.
This displays a screen listing the records in the Person table. See attached [url removed, login to view] for screen layout. This screen allows the user to list, add, modify and delete Person member records.
2) Companies link
Displays a screen listing the records in the Company table. See attached [url removed, login to view] for screen layout. This screen allows the user to list, add, modify and delete Company records.
In addition, the user will have the ability to press a “send message?? button. This button invokes a process, which will store a record in a flat file containing emails to be sent later during a batch process. This email file is described in Appendix C.
3) Run Batch Email link
Executes a process, which picks up all of the rows in the Email-file (see Appendix C) and creates and sends an email for each row in this file.
Appendixes can be forwarded later. Not enough space here.
VB.net windows application. Not web based.