Need database with UI (using MS Access) to manage music school.
1. Design necessary database tables
2. Interface should be two forms: One form for enrolling and removing a student from the class. This is a simple form with name/address etc fields (I will specify the fields). Second form to enter the student attendance records. This form shows each student's name (all students that are enrolled), and a checkbox next to their name to indicate whether they attended the class on a particular date (date also will be entered on this form). This form also should contain payment field in front of each student's name indicating whether the student paid on that day.
3. Report generation: Need to maintain the records of outstanding balance for each student, and ability to generate report of payment and outstanding balance of each student
(along with the date of payment, date classes attended etc).
These are only the preliminary details. Many additional requirements will be clarified as the project proceeds. This is mainly because the interface and other aspects can be different from what is mentioned above (based on how you design the application).
I also have an application that was coded by another coder at RAC in the past (same project), but it was not done well (it has bugs). I, however, like the interface designed in that application and would like to maintain it in the same way. I can provide you that application. You can either debug it and modify it to my requirements or write an entirely new one.
Please ask specific questions if you want more details.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows, MS Access 2003.