I need someone to create a 900 high-quality printed flashcards based on online encyclopedias and research..
the project will include an initial organization, finding all the source data and creating images(illustrations) in one style based on the results..
it should be easy for someone with an artist on staff..
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Nov 25, 2005 11:47:23 AM:
I need a sample image from your onstaff artist: please send an illustration of a dog or cat.. and a fireman or a policeman
[url removed, login to view]
his is a link to something similar..
I would like ours to have more structure:
Think of it as top 20 lists in each of these catagories.
1) parts of the body
4) farm animals
10) dinner foods
11) directions (e.g. north south, up down, in out)
14) transportation (car, plane, boat, etc)
20) computer parts
22) government buildings
23) human bones
24) ingredients (for food)
25) bathroom items
26) kitchen items
27) sporting items
30 bedroom items
31) office items
32) parts of a house (stairs/door/etc)
33) relationship concepts (friends, parents, teacher, brother, sister, mamma, pappa)
37) alphabet: and an object for each letter
38) the same but with different object
all in all it should be 25 x 38 cards: 950 cards minimum.
so we'll need to find a source for the art work.
It would be best if there was a way to have it software generated: e.g. I could have it all be in english, hindi, japanese, chinese, swedish, french or spanish.. is that possible? or any two of the above on any one card.. perhaps you can use google translate tool to do this automatically.
feel free to revise your bids... i would like to get started asap:
software can be any language, but out put must be PDF, Word, or other illustration software