Testing the stability of a TV
I am looking for a test engineer to work on site with my client who is based in Belgium.
The candidate needs to have an existing work Visa and can work in this location.
The candidate is required to work within the Software development team to test the robustness of the TV under stressed conditions. The test method used is Black box testing and it will be focussed on consumer interaction with the TV.
- Setting up automated tests
- Gathering rest and reporting the problems.
- Analysing the requirements to see how the robustness can be tested
- Interact with Software developers and architects to define test strategies.
- Set up daily tests.
- Interpret the rest and identify errors
- Working Visa for Europe.
- Working onsite
- Higher education in a related subject
- Good Communication in English
- 3-5 years of experience
- TV or Set top box experience