I have just under 100 domain names that need to be moved from a compromised linux server to a new server.
The old server had the Plesk control panel but that has been compromised and is not currently working.
The new server is a WHM/cPanel environment.
You will need to:
- Set up all the accounts and domain names in WHM on the new server (a list will be provided)
- Set up all the email addresses and email aliases on the new server for each domain name
- Mirror the website files to the new server (I suggest using lftp from the SSH command line on the old server)
- Mirror the MySQL database (if applicable) (again, you can use the SSH command line to do this quickly)
- Update the config file (if applicable) so that the website connects to the new database
- Update the named file for that domain and restart named on the old server
I estimate that it would take me 10-12 hours to complete if I were to do it myself.
18 freelance font une offre moyenne de $195 pour ce travail
Hi, I am a experienced Linux admin, currently managing many linux servers for reputed organization. Pl. check PM
Hi, Hope you are fine. Thanks for your project i have excellent experience of transferring the server if you are willing please do let me know. You can check my portfolio and work at [login to view URL] Regard Plus
Hello Sir, Swift Infosoft is based in Ahmedabad, India. We have over 8 programmers, all experts in their various respective programming disciplines plus a team of project and sales managers. Swift Infosoft has good Plus
Hello Sir We are a company based in New delhi, India and London,Uk and we assure to provide you very good work at very reasonable [login to view URL] have a good team of professionals who can provide the right solution for you Plus
I am a professional systems administrator for a data security company. I have extensive experience with Linux and UNIX, as well as web/DNS/email hosting servers and control panels. I am more than capable of delivering Plus