I have just under 100 domain names that need to be moved from a compromised linux server to a new server.
The old server had the Plesk control panel but that has been compromised and is not currently working.
The new server is a WHM/cPanel environment.
You will need to:
- Set up all the accounts and domain names in WHM on the new server (a list will be provided)
- Set up all the email addresses and email aliases on the new server for each domain name
- Mirror the website files to the new server (I suggest using lftp from the SSH command line on the old server)
- Mirror the MySQL database (if applicable) (again, you can use the SSH command line to do this quickly)
- Update the config file (if applicable) so that the website connects to the new database
- Update the named file for that domain and restart named on the old server
I estimate that it would take me 10-12 hours to complete if I were to do it myself.