1. Basically I will have a server that is running Centos OS with apache webserver,
2. I need a script that will convert (avi, mpeg, wmv, flv, etc.) into flv codec..
3. The script will have to convert the file and inject matadata into the flv file.. (important)
4. The script willl also have to keep the original file paramaters of the (avi, mpeg, etc..) source when converting to flv codec. So a video that's 480p would reamain 480p after converson, 1080p would be 1080p after conversion, etc.
5. You may have to install (curl, ffmpeg, flvtools) ..
6. We would need an admin panel or text file to be able to insert the file name to convert, the file after conversion would be the same name and folder location.
public_html/videos/[url removed, login to view] before conversion
public_html/videos/[url removed, login to view] after conversion
22 freelance font une offre moyenne de $125 pour ce travail
Professional Web Developer is Ready get started right now and will finish in no time. Please check your PMB
I'm skilled webdeveloper and webmaster with strong knowledge of Linux,PHP, and video conversion, and i will gladly work for you on this project. I can do both - setup your server, and write custom application to do thi Plus
Greetings. This is Denis Mello an IT Architect and Security Professional whose qualifications include a degree in computer science; Certified Ethical Hacker, LINUX LPI, MCP Windows Server (2k, 2k3 and 2k8), Control Ob Plus
Hi, i'm advanced linux system administrator with more then 5 years of working experience. I can complete this job within shortest terms. Regards, Viktor.
Hello ! Im a Linux administrator . I have linux experiences for 6 years . My working is relating to web servers ,cpanel, hosing,domain I know I can help you on this work Regards
I already have done this before in a system that convert videos in .flv files and work very well.