1. Basically I will have a server that is running Centos OS with apache webserver,
2. I need a script that will convert (avi, mpeg, wmv, flv, etc.) into flv codec..
3. The script will have to convert the file and inject matadata into the flv file.. (important)
4. The script willl also have to keep the original file paramaters of the (avi, mpeg, etc..) source when converting to flv codec. So a video that's 480p would reamain 480p after converson, 1080p would be 1080p after conversion, etc.
5. You may have to install (curl, ffmpeg, flvtools) ..
6. We would need an admin panel or text file to be able to insert the file name to convert, the file after conversion would be the same name and folder location.
public_html/videos/[url removed, login to view] before conversion
public_html/videos/[url removed, login to view] after conversion
22 freelancers are bidding on average $125 for this job
Hi, i'm advanced linux system administrator with more then 5 years of working experience. I can complete this job within shortest terms. Regards, Viktor.
Hello ! Im a Linux administrator . I have linux experiences for 6 years . My working is relating to web servers ,cpanel, hosing,domain I know I can help you on this work Regards