SysAdmin - Incsub
Incsub is looking for a new SysAdmin to complement our existing team.
The role involves the following major tasks:
- Managing and improving our existing highly customized extensive web/db/file/S3 server setup that powers [url removed, login to view], Edublogs Campus, [url removed, login to view] and WPMU DEV
- Managing and improving existing systems and server automation tools
- Conceiving of and implementing improved systems for the above and future projects
And also the following minor tasks:
- As required management and expertise for dedicated servers housing other Incsub projects
- As required advice and engagement with the rest of the Incsub team as regards WPMU DEV plugin performance
- As required advice and assistance for third party Incsub clients
Competencies & Experience
The right person will be comfortable with working with a wide variety of tech, including but not limited to extensive experience with:
- Debian Linux, Nginx, PHP, PHP-FPM, MySQL, Memcached, Varnish, Amazon web services like S3, NFS, SVN, Munin, and shell scripting. Experience with other open source server tools are a plus.
- You need to be able to manage an advanced load balanced server configuration with multiple web, DB, and file servers integrated with cloud services like S3 using the technologies above.
- PHP coding skills are preferred (for occasional integration with server level software), but not necessarily required.
- Experience working with WordPress would be great, but is not required.
We'll be expecting you to have managed and developed systems of a similar or greater complexity to ours and also be able to prove yourself through an initial test task and month long trail.
Location, Time, Money
We're a distributed team, across 10 different countries, which still manages to be a great place to work! So you can work from anywhere, at pretty much any time that suites you.
However, we do have an office down on the beach in Albert Park, Melbourne, AU... if you are local!
We're happy to consider any candidate who is able to commit over 20 hours a week to the role.
We're happy to pay well for the right candidate - we understand that quality doesn't come cheap.
How to apply
Let us know who you are and how you are suited to the role - we're looking forward to hearing from you!
21 freelance font une offre moyenne de $5274 pour ce travail
Hi, We are a team of developers and designers who are in this field from more than 10 years. We are a web design and Development Company, providing web development in PHP, CMS based websites, E-commerce website, W Plus
Hello, We are Linux / php / mysql expert and experienced with all type servers and working process to handle the work [login to view URL] check [login to view URL]
I would like to assign my developers for this project, please check private message and decide the best team. Thanks
Hi, I have over 4 years experience working as a Systems administrator for various projects. Please check my PM for details. Thanks, Shiva
************************** Please check your Private Message. We are posting our bid as an expression of interest and appreciate further discussion in private message board. We are waiting for your message to communica Plus
****Hello Sir ("James Farmer") and Incsub TeaM, Greeting from "Incredible Support" Team !!!!!! We are ready for long term commitment with full dedication and passion.....ready for any test till your complete sati Plus
hi, i am system admin working since past 7 yeaars, have great experience with Debian Linux, Nginx, PHP, PHP-FPM, MySQL, Memcached, Varnish, Amazon web services like S3, NFS, SVN, Munin, and shell scripting. Experience Plus
Hello, i have big experience with PHP and OOP also i have my own CMS based on ZF + my own authorization system