We would like a WHMCS Module Created to accomplish the following:
1. A customer goes to our web site and fills out a custom form that has the sales fields we want.
2. The form is sent to our whmcs backend with their contact information and extra fields.
3. We can prepare them a quote with our predefined products or a custom on the fly product like the quote section can do now.
4. We can e-mail the customer out the quote with our terms of service agreement.
5. We can have a back end chat feature for admins to chat back and forth on the sales lead/quote.
6. Any time a chat post is made by an admin we can select which admin, and or multiple admins are e-mailed when the post is made.
7. After the sales lead/quote is sold it can be converted into an invoice with the same customer information filled out from the beginning, or the customer info can be modified as well.
8. The invoice is sent out to the customer and can be digitally signed. (If possible) :) Or accepted
9. Once the invoice is accepted (or we press a button accepted) we can schedule a calendar event from whmcs with the customer information (name address, etc) to a defined admin for the install - which is sent of to our gmail calendar through iCAL (or what ever method you advise)
Also - We would like a module where we can define when the quotes and or trouble tickets will be e-mailed out to defined admin(s) according to what "quote or trouble ticket stage" they are in. (For Example: A trouble ticket is in "open" status we can define all tickets in the open status will be e-mailed out every 4 hours (what ever hour increment we define) to one or more admins.... If a quote is in "delivered" stage we can define the same thing.