I require an indicator with the following capabilities:-
1. Ability to enter in the MQL code editor an unlimited numbers of "if" statements that each result in a numerical value.
if(Close[i] >= Open[i]) && (High[i]<=High[i+1]) ind1 = 10;
if (iCustom(NULL, 0, "XYZIndicator", 3, 34, 6, 2, 0, i+1) ind2 = 30;
(examples are probably not the correct syntax but you get the idea)
2. The code then adds up the results of all the statements as a total and displays the result in 2 ways.
3. Display 1 = As numbers on the chart showing the current value changing live for the current bar and the final value
for the last bar. Ability to choose screen location, font & font size.
4. Display 2 - Sub window histogram showing the final value for each closed bar and the latest value for the current bar. User can specify how many bars of history to calculate and display.
5. Display 1 & 2 are coloured based on the numerical value specified by the user.
6. Value A = "20"
7. Colour if total is greater or equal to value A = "Green"
8. Value B = "-20"
9. Colour if total is less than or equal to value B = "Red"
10. Colour if less than value A AND greater than value B = "Orange"
13. Pop up window = true / false (long / short message)
14. Sound = true / false
15. Sound file = [url removed, login to view]
16. Email = true / false (header / text - long / short message)
17. Trigger alert Long if value > "25" at bar close
18. Trigger alert Short if Value < "-25" at bar close
18. Must have ability to add multiple copies of the indicator to the same chart.
19. Results must be available in buffers.
Looking for fast delivery. Please only bid if you are confident you can achieve the desired outcome and can start immediately.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $208 pour ce travail
Dear Sir, The Administrator removed this message for containing contact details which breaches our Terms of Service Technologies is a global software consulting company specialized in providing Mobile applications, Plus
If you award it now, we start immediately (there's still some time until markets are closed). We'll need monday/tuesday for test, wednesday/tuesday = you test it friday = you have source code. Contact via PMB fo Plus
I have a team of experts working on Metatrader Indicator and EA development. Looking forward to work with you