I need to develop trust account software for the legal industry in Australia.
All functions and reporting is based on a individual client ledgers.
1. Client database
2. 1 or more matters may be attached to each client
3. When money is received if must be applied to an individual clients matter ledger
4. When a payment is made it must be applied to an individual clients matter ledger
5. Cash book payments and cash book receipts must list all money received and paid against an individual clients matter ledger
6. The software must contain a Bank Reconciliation module
7. Each month the following reports need to be run: Cash Book Payments, Cash Book Receipts, Trial Balance, Trust Overdrawn Report, Journals or transfers between client ledgers, Report showing in personal changes to a clients details (name, address etc)
8. Each month the trust account must balance. This means that the client ledgers in the Trial Balance and the Bank Reconciliation must equal.
9. Each client must only be entered once but each client may have several matters attached, therefore a search function must be in place to save duplicate listings.
10. Data may not be deleted only reversed.
11. Each entry must have a sequential log number
12. Each new client must have a sequential client number and each new matter must have a sequential matter number.
13. Each receipt and each payment must be sequentially numbered.
I have attached a spreadsheet showing the layout parameters of the software.
Sri Technocrat is marvelous in its quality. We have been maintaining the quality in every field whether it is services or training. We have proved our stability. We have been working with the same grace & quality. Our Plus
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $721 pour ce travail
Hello, We are interested in your project.... Please check pm for details.... Thank you.....
HI, I have 8 years of professional experience in development of java / j2ee enterprise applications as well as CMS like Wordpress and Shopping Cart like Magento. I am pretty sure to complete your requirements in t Plus