1. no web site design will be implemented, only html based php implementation web page will be developed.
2. On the main page there will one header containing added twitter accounts, profils and tweet details with links to their related pages.
3. Under the header section in the main body of the page there will be two columns to display these accounts's tweets, first column's content will contain the most populer 10 tweets of accounts in header section, selection will be done according to reteweet count of the accounts (select max retweeted message of an account, created a set for each account than sort them in descending order, display first 10, give link for the last if user clicked then get remaining with ajax.)
4. Other column will work same as described, but messages will be sorted according to their reply number.
5. Each message will have related links such as retweet and reply, if user clicks on the message site redirected to related account's page and replys to the message will be displayed on the page, each message will also have a reply/retweet link redirecting user to twitter as in original twitter page. Also under the message there user can reply directly if logged in with a form like twiter has.
6. From the main page if a user clicks to see related account, account home page will be displayed with accounts last messages in two column as home page populer and reply.
7. Geting more messages will be done in ajax, under the messages sections.
8. On the page there will be a login with twitter button, user can log in with existing twitter account.
9. On the admin panel there will be a acoount adding form to add new accounts. Also remove needed.
10. Twitter api will be used in development, less database prone development will be a plus...
sample page : <[url removed, login to view]>