I am looking for a basic inventory script with very clear simple requirements.
1. Customer wise inventory maintenance.
For example, I sell 200 digital product to a client, I credit the client account with 200 and I deliver the digital product over a period of time. So this is the way it should work.
1. I sell x number of digital product to a client.
2. I deliver the product over a period of time. Whenever I deliver, i manually enter the quanity, date, etc and it deducts from the pending delivery. So for example on x date i deliver 20 products, the remaining stock to be delivered should show 180.
3. Then on another date I deliver 30 products, so it should deduct it from 180 showing balance of 150 pending to be delivered.
This way it should show me the history of entire delivery for each order.
The details in the database fields are
1. Order ID / Transaction ID (unique )
2. Payment method ( Drop down )
3. Date of order received
4. Order quantity
5. Order price
6. Order Rate
7. Delivery date
8. Delivery quantity
9. The delivery above should multiply the quantity with sale price ( order rate in point 6 above ) and show the amount in dollar value
10 Notes Field to enter any note or comment
The customer / client database should have
1. Name of Client
3. Phone number
The digital product database should have
1. Name of the product
2. Product ID ( Alpha numeric )
3. Product description
4. Rate per quanity
A clean simple interface, ajax preferred in functionality.