We have a sales process with 9 steps/ skills - can be viewed at [url removed, login to view]
I have developed a 90 question survey to test skill levels in each step of the Sales Process (Score from 0 - 100)
I want people to be able to
1. Complete the survey
2. Have the survey represented in a spider chart
3. Based on the score have a pre-determined set of recommendations link to each score for each step
4. Have the person's Manager complete a score sheet on where they think the same person's skill levels are at for each step
5. Have the persons survey scores and the Manager's scores represented on the same spider chart (In different colours)
6. Enable the person to re-do the survey at varying intervals (say every 6 months)
7. Be able to show two versions of the chart - one that compares the person's previous scores to their current score - another that does this and overlays the Managers most current score
I also need the following extra functionality
1. Each persons chart to be shown as an individual score
2. Where a person is part of a team the ability to allocate them to a team and present a spider chart representing average scores of that team.
3. Where the team is part of a larger group of teams the ability to allocate the team to a larger group of teams and show the average score of that group of teams
4. The ability to repeat this process up to 6 teams deep (Say Client - Country - State - Region - Sub-region - Suburb - Individual as an example only - will need to be able to change the names of teams)
I also require the following in relation to delivering the survey over the web
1. The ability to allocate people passwords and user names (their email address) automatically by uploading an excel spreadsheet of their names and email addresses - email with details automatically goes to them when we upload details and press a button
2. The ability for people to log-in to a web page with their username and see their survey results (spider chart) and the recommendations
3. The ability for people to resit the survey at varying pre-defined intervals through a link from the same page
4. The abilty to switch the ability to resit on or off (defaults to off but can be switched on and interval set)
5. The ability to do this for larger groups based on the team level set (in the example above we could enable everyone to do this by Client - individual Country, by individual state, by Region, by Sub-region, by team or by individual)
6. The abilty for the person's Manager to resit their scoring of the person's skill levels for each step
7. The ability to automatically remind people to do their survey where it has not been completed.
8. The ability to remind Managers to re-do scores for their team members
9. The ability to set the system up to do this multiple times at different intervals following the initial failure to sit the survey
10. The abillty to notify their designated manager where the individual has failed to resit after a designated number of reminders
11. The ability to be able to switch reminders on or off at the individual - team - sub-region - region - state - country - client levels
12. The ability for the Manager of a team/ sub-region/ region/ state/ country/ client to view all survey results of anyone in a team that is lower in the hierarchy than they are.
From a visual perspective
1. We have a clear vision of how we would like the survey to be represented and some artwork we can send through
2. We have a graphic artist that can work with you to provide what you need in that regard
3. If it's easier for you to do this yourself we're fine with that too.
That's it for this project but please note that "I don't know what I don't know" so I'm very open to suggestions on how to do/ execute this better.
Also - ultimately this survey tool would
1. Be integrated with out online Xero accounting system to automatically generate invoices
2. Link to other tools we provide clients