RETAIL STORE Media server: Video and Audio PA system; audio/video content scheduler and on the fly audio announcements controlled by a custom GUI (simple but attractive GUI should feature drag&drop functionality, right click options and basically just feel intuitive and easy to use)
Mockup of GUI attached
Software would Integrate both AUDIO (standard audio jacks feed our PA) and VIDEO (HDMI and PC video simultaneously) (In House System includes both multiple PC video and multiple HDMI TV monitors) Signal will be split and managed on our end, so details of this are largely irrelevant but worth mentioning for clarity of the project or if you'd like to offer suggestions.
Multiple audio & video files (15 sec to a few minutes) play automatically and on schedule we specify within the program. If no specific schedule options are set, content should simply play in order and then repeat. Specific options will be present for scheduled play dates and times, image files to display when playing audio files, etc. Pre-recorded audio announcements or "on the fly" from USB Microphone would trigger a user chosen static image on all video monitors and output to the PA system through standard PC audio outputs. Video should have the option to either pause and display static image of choice or just muted to allow audio message over top. Also we have plans to install Live video cams in certain areas, they are likely to be IP cameras, so along with audio/video, LIVE VIDEO feeds as a source would need to be implemented. This should be flexible to allow for adding and removing cameras.
1. Cold boot/auto resume - runs automatically from power outage/power on
2. Sensible HOT content update-able system via dedicated VIDEO FOLDERS, AUDIO FOLDERS + CD and USER options to drag and drop content from any location to the playlist screen. We have seasonal content along with weekly specials that we'd like to manage easily within the system. The app should scan all folders on any change as well as every 15 minutes to ensure updated content.
3. Simple operation interface for store employees (Audio announcement PRESS THIS BUTTON, Restart system, Kill all)
4. Windows 7 or above x64 preferred – (source code provided with application and installable by end user) Linux capable would be a good option
5. Hot Update-able while the system is active. No interruption of audio/video program when new media is added to folders or playlist.
6. Content consists of multiple Audio/Video Clips of varying length and should transition smoothly ideally with NORMALIZED audio for all content. (mp3, avi, mkv, etc for formats) (Video should scale to full screen regardless of 1920x1080, 1280x720 or 720x400 resolutions etc.)
7. Interface should be responsive and snappy without struggling. It will be run on a dual core 3ghz server minimum and video with likely run off an additional AMD 5450 card. Audio is run off the board's A/V.
8. When content is added via FOLDERS or USER, system should flag any media that won't play properly and flag the item (Highlight in Red for example) and SKIP that media until corrected later.
9. A Client/Server setup would be a good option, but ultimately will need to be run from a single PC.
Remote access capabilities, especially for updates would be a useful feature, but if cost prohibitive, we can simply dump new content into the dedicated AUDIO and VIDEO folders mentioned earlier.
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1150 pour ce travail
Hello Sir/Mam We can do this project for you. Our bid is tentative right now, we will finalize bid amount once specifications are discussed and finalized.