I need a GUI interface program that operates in Windows XP and can:
- Use a provided proxy list in format x.x.x.x:port
- Look up a list of 'names'
- Use those names to sign up (using a fresh proxy from the list for each signup) a new reddit account.
- Save the user name and password into its database
- Be given a specific link to 'vote up' and then run a job to use a fresh proxy, log into the reddit account, vote up the post, and then log out again. The robot must be able to do this repeatedly but at different time intervals (defined by the user)
- It must have a dashboard that shows progress of the votes as they are seen in reddit
- The dashboard must show how many accounts are banned / still operational.
The main purpose of the bot is to create fake reddit accounts, use proxies to login and then increase the reddit vote using each of the fake accounts. Note each account can only vote up a reddit post 'once', so integrating proxy use is very very important.
This is a first project...there are many more bots needed for other work for the right programmer. Contact me if you need specific details.
This job must be complete within 7 days.