I am elgg software user, I have a couple of installations on linux hosting.
I would be interested to make some changes in the product or plugins to improve and achieve certain functionality that we need, as well as to clarify some doubts. In particular I'm interested in:
1 .- I would like to know the feasibility of adding photos to a certain album, from a command of the linux shell. Also I'd like to know the feasibility of adding photos to a certain album by sending an email. I'll try to explain:
- The user sends an email to a mail server to a specific email account, with the files (pictures) attached to mail.
- The mail server download mail account and save the files (pictures) to a temporary directory.
- Through the shell command of Linux, add the photos to a certain album.
2 .- I would also like to see the feasibility of using the inbox of each user of Elgg, to send and receive documents and / or files, digitally signed or not. I'll try to explain:
- User A sends to B a message with an attached file (flat file can be text, or pdf, or excel or word, or binary). In the body of the message specifies the characteristics of the attached message that is sent.
- User B, download your mailbox. Ie read the messages and all attachments are stored in a directory or in the machine, or in the database.
- How you send and receive the files or messages?. We must give the possibility to send and receive:
- Executing commands or sending / receiving by linux shell.
- Or through the website with http get.
- Other features I'd like to have is, before placing the messages in the mailbox of the recipient, the system must give the possibility to run external processes. (Such as a digital signature process, or send email, or backup copy in another directory, etc. ..)
3 .- I have a little problem with the plugin Siteaccess. " Usually receive some unwanted spam users that register, that is why we've installed this plugin, but users who are in the administration of siteaccess to be finally validated / activated or deleted, to run "Delete", leaving us a red message telling us that the user can not be deleted. This we believe is a bug, and I should stop deleting them.
And for the moment I can not think of anything else.
So, I need to know if you can do these three points, how long and how much money