I am looking for a project organizer that i can run on a shared network drive or web server. it doesn't really matter what code or platform is used to create it, it just needs to work, and work well. this will basically be a tracker for separate projects that all have the same task lists (same task types for each project). it must have some kind of accountability so when a user completes a task it will show that it was that user that checked it off and can be backed up by attaching an email or a note. it also needs to be automated so when a task it completed it grabs info from the database and drafts up an email to send out (with recipients pre filled)
here are my requirements.
- be able to track multiple projects (database for each project)
- have multiple users
- run from the network or a web server
- have accountability when a task is completed (track user date/time and attached email or note)
- ability to add new tasks to the list database
- when a new project is added it auto adds the task list
- automation of the next task. hen a task it completed it grabs info from the database and drafts up an email to send out (with recipients pre filled)
- be able to see all of the tasks in a list by project.
this isn't an overly complicated program but its gotta be stable and be able to be used by regular end users. i should have and be able to grant admin access to create new tasks and edit email templates (those should be blocked by regular users)
I will be able to answer questions and give more detail on the project upon request.
10 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 553 $ pour ce travail
Hello, I have over 6 years of development experience. I would like to discuss your requirements in further details. Please check your PM. Cheers, Hemant
US based developer with 7 years of experience. I have done project management tracking softwares before and very knowledgeable in this area. Let me know if you have any questions.
We have a team who worked on various web application projects using PHP, HTML, Ajax and MySql. We have developed 3 project management systems earlier.