The overall purpose of the program is to allow users to input a list of positive numbers into an array, find the average of the numbers in the array and output the result.
The application shall:
1. Allow users to enter 10 numbers (positive)
2. Store the numbers in an array
3. The data type used to store the numbers should be double or float.
4. Create and use a function to calculate the average of the numbers in the array
5. Output the average
1. Source code file for the project (dot-cpp).
2. Well-written word document describing:
a) Your overall design, including either a pseudocode or flow chart description.
b) Your test plan, including test data and results
c) Your approach, lessons learned, design strengths, limitations and suggestions for future improvement and
Documentation format and length:
The word documentation describing and reflecting on your design and approach should be written using Microsoft Word and be no more than 5 pages in length and no less than 2 pages. The font size should be 12 point. The page margins should be 1 inch. The paragraphs should be with double line spacing. All figures, tables, equations and referenced should be properly labeled and formatted using APA style.
Header comment block,
Appropriate comments within the code
Appropriate variable and function names, and