We are moving an existing website to Prestashop. Some of our existing functionality is not supported and we need someone to write a module for us.
Our website sells mens shaving products such as razors, shaving cream, shaving brushes etc. We have a "starter kit" product that includes 1x razor, 1x shaving cream, 1x shaving brush and 1x pack of razor blades for a special price. The customer is able to choose each item from a drop down list to customise their bundle. Each choice in the list exists as an individual product on the site that can be bought separately. For example, the site has 10 shaving creams that can be bought on their own or the customer can choose one of them to include in their kit. If someone buys a starter kit containing "shaving cream A" then the stock on "shaving cream A" needs to reduce. If "shaving cream A" is out of stock then it should be disabled in the drop down list so that it cannot be selected for the starter kit.
You can see an example of this working on our current site at [url removed, login to view]
Full details are as follows:
* Must be able to define a group of products in a list.
* The product list must be assigned to a master product - the starter kit.
* There will be multiple starter kits containing different lists e.g. a luxury kit that has a different list of shaving creams.
* If a product is out of stock then it should add the message "(out of stock)" to the drop down list.
* If a product is out of stock and cannot be back ordered then the product should be disabled in the drop down list.
* The starter kit product page should display the total price of the currently selected items including a "starter kit discount" of 10%.
* When the customer adds the starter kit to their basket the items can just go in as normal items with a discount triggered.
* When the order is confirmed it should deduct the stock of the individual items from the included items chosen in the starter kit.