We are looking to create a web-based app written in PHP which will access and use the Podio API to help us send emails to our clients.
Podio is a great tool, but lacks the ability to send ad-hoc emails to clients from within a Podio item without adding them to the entire workspace.
We basically want to build this web app that will:
- receive an email from client, log create a "project" in a specific podio app (configurable)
- allow a Podio user to "reply" to that client contact via the web app - allowing the user to add body content and file attachments
- allow the user to reply back to the email and have that email automatically re-associated with the already open project item in Podio.
I have a more complete spec that I can send once I narrow down my selection to qualified candidates:
Please do not reply to this unless you have the following experience:
1. Must have experience with the Podio API in any language. Please send a URL or screenshot/video to show what you have created/
2. Hopefully you have experience sending/receiving emails, dealing with html based vs. text based emails, etc.
Please address these two above needs when you contact me.
Once I send the full spec, I will ask for a detailed estimate or fixed price quote from you.