We are looking to take data that is filled out in an online survey and provide a printout to individual users in a pdf format.
After the user takes the survey, he will be given the option of printing out a report instantly or in the future. If he chooses the future option, he will be prompted to set up a membership account with userID and password in order to retrieve the result in the future.
Here is what we have:
John takes an online survey and his answers are stored in a database housed on a third party website. We can view all of this data. We can export it in csv and xml.
The website has an API that can be used to export any data.
Here is what we need:
John takes an online survey. He is asked if he would like a report now or would like to retrieve one later. If he opts for one now, based on his answers one is generated and downloadable in pdf format. If he opts for one later he is brought to a sign on screen and asked to sign up. He does so and is brought to an interface that shows the surveys he has taken. He has the option of downloading a report. If he chooses he can download a report as a pdf.
Here is what we envision is required, though we are open to any solution to accomplish this:
1. API configured so that all data is stored in our own database
2. Data from selected data fields in the database to be extracted and merged into a template document
3. Administrative interface that allows administrator to specify data fields to be merged
4. Admin Interface that allows administrator to upload a template document in MS word (or similar processing software) that is cross compatible with system
5. User interface that allows a user to opt to download merged document as a pdf
6. Membership interface that:
A. allows a user to log on with a user name and password
B. Requires user to verify identity the first time through an email verification process on first log on
7. Security - all database must use security capable of keeping data confidential
The database can be set up on our server, called cpanel that supports:
MySQL® Database Wizard
This is what the survey looks like:
[url removed, login to view]
HERE ARE MILESTONES:
Step 1: API configuration
Step 2: Database configuration (on your server first)
Step 3: Template and merge configuration from database
Step 4: Report generation from database immediately after taking survey
Step 5: Membership interface setup
Step 6: Report generation from database using membership data to export stored
Step 7: Migrate
Step 8: test & troubleshoot
About us: 501C3 (nonprofit). Project is for public health research and free services in the preventive health sector
Décerné à :
8 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 666 $ pour ce travail
Got Expertise in doing this sort of stuff... All payments through Milestone Payment (Escrow)... Online 16 Hours a day, Can start right away.. Thanks