Need an eBay API PHP Expert with experience using eBay API with PHP. I only need bare functions to perform these features, I do not need a full-fledged GUI.
Need to ba ble to:
- Request token for application to act on behalf of user
- Set token credentials for the script
- get categories
- get category features
- Listing Fixed Price Item with pictures (choose to include one or multiple)
- listing can have multiple quantities
- litsing can have variations, variations should be grouped as variation_sets and variations
- specifiy shipping preferences and taxes
- Update information and description
- Get listing information
- get the transation details for sold items including buyer information
- mark listing as complete
- relisting items
- revising items
- ending items early
Platform Notifications API
- Set notification listener and check that it has been set.
- listen for all type of notifications that a seller using this application could receive.
This class needs to be almost completely self-contained. By that I mean that this class should not be making many calls to outside classes. This class can have a few dependant libraries but then those dependant libraries should not have additional dependants. Also please do not require variables on the construct functions. If this does not make sense I can clarify but this should not be a difficult request.
6 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 758 $ pour ce travail
Hello Sir/Mam We can do this project for you. Our bid is tentative right now, we will finalize bid amount once specifications are discussed and finalized.
hello, are you serious to award this project here?then i can start it from [url removed, login to view] need to give any milestone before full [url removed, login to view] check your PMB