Need someone to create the shortest possible PHP function that allows me to get the following information:
* Recursive list of all files in a directory tree
* Display the file path as well as the file name
* Limit the files displayed to those changed within a Date Range supplied (mm/dd/yyyy to mm/dd/yyyy)
* Show the date the file was last modified
* If the file is an image file (jpg, gif, tif, png) create an <a href='filepath' target='_blank'>Filename</a> that opens the image in a separate window.
So, a function something like
.. code for listing files with if statements for recursive, $showPath, $dateBegin, $dateEnd
If $dateBegin is empty, list all files
If $dateEnd is empty, use todays date
A single long list of files is all that we required at this time.
12 freelance font une offre moyenne de $48 pour ce travail
Can start and get it done right away. I myself use a similar script for monitoring my website. Can provide you an exact version. Please feel free to discuss anything on message board. Hari
Hi, My name is Mayank, a technical team leader from E-citius Infotech Pvt Ltd. I’m interested in the position of "Website Developer" you recently posted. During past 5 years we have designed, developed & managed Plus