Requirement for the creation of a timetabling module (in other words a scheduling module for schools) to be added to an existing school management system. The system is currently using PHP and MySQL, with a JQuery interface at times.
This timetabling module is in two parts:
1. administrators should be able to specify the lessons (already pulled from the database), and click "generate", which will cause the system to generate a timetable for lessons without any clashes.
2. Aside from point 1 above, users should then be able to move items in the timetable around to different time slots in the timetable grid, using a JQuery UI interface (drag and drop, etc...)
3. The module should then allow teachers to view a timetable page which shows them a personalised timetable for the lessons they teach. Students should see a personalised timetable for lessons they study. Administrators should see timetables for all lessons
1. Full database and system source code of the existing system will be provided to the winner of the work package.
2. All source code must be commented fully and MUST operate displaying full functionality online (FTP repository will be provided for testing)
3. Design and look+feel imagery will be provided to show how the end product should look (end product being the final timetable that a teacher, student and administrator see)
Full project guidelines and spec included
19 freelancers are bidding on average $748 for this job
interested in your project. worked before with all: php, mysql and jquery so it won't be a difficult task for [url removed, login to view] me if interested. alex
We are capable, confident and excited to start work on the project immediately. Please establish a private message board for moving further ahead.
My company name is Pretiosa Technology. Our bid is low because it is a start-up company. But we are confident that we can do your project. Please visit our site [url removed, login to view]