What I need is a PHP script that inputs info into a MySQL database with Albums, Artists (Most Popular Artists only!) and Song names acquired from [url removed, login to view] which needs to update with new content once every week.
I also need the Album Covers and the Artist Images saved to the server.
When everything is gotten from ArtistDirect, another retriever needs to be made. This one is for mp3skull.com. The bot makes a search for song name and artist sorted by bitrate, and gets the URL with the highest bitrate and the right (+/- 3 seconds) playtime. The mp3 URL of the search result is to be inserted into the database. If no MP3 with the right playtime nor higher bitrate than 128kbps is found, enter noithing into the database
When the database is filled with MP3s, there should be a bot that checks the HTTP response code from each and every MP3 URL once every 24 hours. All response codes should be entered into the HTTP Code row in the Songs table.
Table one (artists):
- Artist name
- ArtistDirect ID
- Artist Biography
- Artist Image ID (images/artists/[url removed, login to view])
Table two (albums):
- Artist ID (from table one)
- Album name
- Release Date
- Image ID (images/albums/[url removed, login to view])
- Tracks (Songs IDs (from table three) in order seperated by comma)
Table three (songs):
- Artist ID
- Song Name
- Time in seconds
- MP3 URL
- MP3 URL Http Code
Some things you should know:
- I do not have a server to work on, you will have to develop it on your own.
- The script must meet the latest PHP version standards.
- If you complete the project in a timely manner and the way I want it, I might have similar work for you to do in the future.
- I will communicate via email primarily. Skype can be arranged if there is a lot that needs to be gone through or if the project completion relies on the time it takes for me to answer.
- When you feel that you are finished, I test the product (without any source code, this also means that you need to make a simple UI for me to try it out on). If I'm satisfied, you get your cash. If I am not satisfied, I will tell you what you need to do differently. I will keep doing this until what I get is what I want.
- I do not have unlimited funds. Quite the opposite, therefore, I ask that you make a reasonable bid.
- Ask me if you have any questions. Better to ask than to have to recode.
What are you waiting for? Go on, make a bid below! :)