I’m looking for web developer with extensive knowledge in PHP/Zend Framework for work on middle-sized web development project with about 4-6 work-weeks to first beta.
Here's ONLY the simplified and separated from other work task. Its goals are to try work together and produce something useful for future.
(1) Please, include links to you ZF-based projects and CV in response.
(2) Include real work-hours estimates into your reply.
(3) Fill free to suggest changes in work scope of m0 which is may be implemented faster and keeps you able to show proficiency.
(4) Post you price and time estimates for this task.
On this stage it's not needed to write any JS/CSS/HTML (may be <a>&<br> only).
This task is to implement prototype with follow functionality.
It’s core of web chat with history on server:
[url removed, login to view] part
- there are registered users in db table with their data. they can login to the site. registration out of the task
- server by some algorithm, which is not implementing on this stage, starts chat between pairs of users
- new chat session has its unique id, the chat is logged on server by posts and by full text
- client is able to see all chats history he participate in
- client can append any active chat
- one of participants is able to finish chat (chat can't be appended after it)
2. Client part
- login / logout
- profile of user with only data from user table. Users can see only theirs profiles.
- list of chats with possibility to see full history. Users can see only theirs chats.
- reply field. user can reply only into his chats.
- finalise chat
- NO CHAT CLIENT NEEDED. In other words we will hit refresh to see if server code works.
3. SOAP interface repeats web functionality. Login differs.
These requirements can be specified in more details upon request after your reply.
Requirements to implementation:
- Zend Framework Application based realisation
- implementation of requirements using its object model
- following Zend guidelines in codding
- reasonable unit tests