We are looking for someone who can write us a small PHP Script which will open a PDF File and place dynamic text into it. The text will come from a HTML Form.
An image file with visual example is attached to this project.
The PDF file has no real Form-Input, so you will just place the text inside the file.
Zend_PDF should be used for placing the Text inside the existing PDF.
You can find Zend_PDF here:
[url removed, login to view]
- The characters should perfectly fit inside the PDFs fields. So you should use a monospaced font with proper spacing.
- The PDF File you will actually work on contains 41 input fields (6 Checkboxes + 35 Text-Fields).
- PHP Code should be documented well
- Fonttype, Fontsize, etc. should be easily configurable.
- The script should be able to place an image inside the PDF.
We will deliver to you:
- PDF File with empty form inside
You will deliver after completion:
- HTML Form which has the same inputs as the PDF File.
- PHP Script which will take the HTML Form Inputs and put it perfectly inside our PDF.
Other jobs can result from this if we are happy with your work.
Décerné à :
11 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 154 $ pour ce travail
I have several years' experience programming in PHP and have done a lot of work with web-based forms. I should be able to complete this job within three business days.