We are looking for someone who can write us a small PHP Script which will open a PDF File and place dynamic text into it. The text will come from a HTML Form.
An image file with visual example is attached to this project.
The PDF file has no real Form-Input, so you will just place the text inside the file.
Zend_PDF should be used for placing the Text inside the existing PDF.
You can find Zend_PDF here:
[url removed, login to view]
- The characters should perfectly fit inside the PDFs fields. So you should use a monospaced font with proper spacing.
- The PDF File you will actually work on contains 41 input fields (6 Checkboxes + 35 Text-Fields).
- PHP Code should be documented well
- Fonttype, Fontsize, etc. should be easily configurable.
- The script should be able to place an image inside the PDF.
We will deliver to you:
- PDF File with empty form inside
You will deliver after completion:
- HTML Form which has the same inputs as the PDF File.
- PHP Script which will take the HTML Form Inputs and put it perfectly inside our PDF.
Other jobs can result from this if we are happy with your work.
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $154 pour ce travail
Professional developers with similar expertise here. We are posting our bid as an expression of interest and appreciate further discussion in private message board. We are waiting for your message to communicate furthe Plus
I have several years' experience programming in PHP and have done a lot of work with web-based forms. I should be able to complete this job within three business days.