An existing Metatrader indicator draws 2 lines on a price chart.
This project requires the following changes:-
1. Create a third line drawn at the mid point between the existing two lines with colour/width/style options.
2. Register the price of this new line in one of the free buffers.
3. Register whether price has closed above (1.0) or below (0.0) the new line in a free buffer.
4. Currently the user can only specify a setting value for the two lines as a whole number. Upgrade the functionality to allow the number to be entered to 1 (or 2 if possible) decimal place(s) and ensure the lines calculate based on the decimal as well. i.e. 20.55 rather than 20.
5. Add Maxbars = 500 to limit the number of bars the indicator draws. 0 = No limit.
Seeking to get this work down in the next few hours if possible. Will create milestone for full amount immediately on acceptance, existing code can be provided to interested coders prior to bidding if required. Bidding on this project you accept that full IP & copyright ownership of the project is retained by myself and you must not divulge the indicator or contents to any third party in any form.
Many thanks for taking the time to consider this project.