1. Ability to Enter a pro-rated payment for an ATM, eg: if an investor purchases an ATM on the 27th of the month, we need to pay them for 3 days of rental on the ATM for their first payment.
2. On all Data Entry Fields we need the following changes made.
ïƒ˜ State = Drop Down Menu with the following Fields
ïƒ˜ ATM Model
â€¢ NH 1800CE
â€¢ Tranax 1700w
â€¢ Tranax 1700w..
ïƒ˜ Comms Type
â€¢ Same options, but in a drop down menu.
3. Ability to send each user their login details with a generic message in the email
ïƒ˜ The message should say, the following:
Hello from DSM Connect,
Please see your login information for our website listed below. Please use the following link to access your account with online with us, to view and update any contact details, or to simply view your statements online.
Portal: [url removed, login to view]
Should you have any problems reading this email, please feel free to contact us at
DSM CONNECT PTY LIMITED
4. Ability to view site address in an embedded google map.
ïƒ˜ In both the Investor and Admin view, when clicking on a site details area, it would somehow run the address through google maps and provide a map of the location, and possibly even street view.
5. The Ability for investors to update all of their contact details including BSB & Account number in the online form.
6. In the admin section we would like some kind of logging of all changes made to each site and each ATM, so possibly a blog style log of changes might be possible.
7. We would also like a private blog/log of any contact we have with the investor, eg it would have comments such as â€œThis investor unhappy etcâ€
8. When viewing Investor details list, we have to roll over to the left of the screen all the time, could you please make the writing slightly smaller and the page size slightly bigger so that we can see all the investor info on one screen without scrolling across.
9. In each of the site details, we would like to be able to upload a scanned version of the contract for that site; this means in the event of a fire at our office, our copies would be on file in the database. So the ability to upload and save PDF/Word Files would be good.
10. I will also be talking more with our bank about the format needed to make a batch file for all the payments to be made each time we do an invoice run. (once I know exactly what fields are needed and let you know)
11. I will also be installing a ssl cert and may need to look at how we can make this more secure too.
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1000 pour ce travail
Hello, im highly interested in your project and im sure i can do this. Please check PMB for more details. Thanks.