1. Application logs into [url removed, login to view] with userid and password and extracts the following information that is already there. Essentially I am looking for latest and updated information that has been quoted to a customer and will or has become a PO (Purchase Order).
a. Sales Quote with details – Id, Originator, Orginators Director, VP, Customer, Order details – Revenue, Cost, Discount, Margin (costs and prices separated by HW, SW and
Services) & Date.
b. Corresponding Sales Order with similar details without Cost, & Margin
c. Corresponding Purchase Order – with details of Originator, Customer, Customer Contact/Prime, Order Details and Price, Discount, Payment terms.
A,b and c above are tied together meaning a Sales Quote with internal details for a Sales Order which is submitted to a Customer which typically becomes a PO arriving back to the business.
3. All this information needs to be available in ONE mysql table with columns representing each field tying together (a) A Sales Quote, (b) A Sales Order and © A PO together (all information belonging to these 3 should be in one row).
4. This application runs in the background and does steps 1-3 every N hours and must get information to populate (a) New rows in the Mysql table as well as (b) update already existing rows if anything in the Sales Quote, Order or PO changes (this happens often in real life).
5. N should be settable easily – as this will be ultimately be a customer settable parameter.
6. The code must be in PHP (version [url removed, login to view] or later), compatible with WAMP stack and specifically have Errors, Warnings and Notices turned off in the code itself (not via [url removed, login to view]).
7. Errors should be captured in an Errors array and presented succinctly and precisely via use of echo with a new line separating each error.
8. Code needs to be tested against a real [url removed, login to view] instance (developer's instance Ok) and demonstrated (or instructions to run it against provided).
9. Graphical representation – None at this time.
10. CSS – keep to a minimum, none if possible as there is no presentation requirement.
11. Userid and login information needs to be kept in a separate file.
12. File structure should be modular and flat (no directories please).
14. For the application to run in the background, please provide detailed instructions to run in a dedicated Windows server as well as in a Cloud environment.
15. CSS and HTML versions should be able to support old versions – in other words use of the latest CSS and HTML versions is heavily discouraged.
16. Let me know if there are any questions – some of my requests are standard for good designers and programmers and are here in lieu of face-to-face meetings.
2 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 425 $ pour ce travail
Hello, 10+ years exp full time freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.