This project is based on this demo/sample script:
[url removed, login to view]
I want this demo script modified in the following way.
1. Download the script as it is for a starting point.
2. Create a MYSQL table the corresponds to the columns in the on-screen table.
3. Add a new column called "position." Initially this value will be the same as the ID.
4. Change the script so that it loads the table data from the mysql table rather than from the script itself. It should display the rows in the order of the "position" field.
5. Confirm the functionality of the drag-drop feature of the script.
6. Adjust the script so that it has a feature to "add" a new row. The add feature should allow the values for the title, publish, and withdraw dates to be entered. The ID should be autogenerated as a new increment. The initial position should be put at the end.
7. Adjust the script so that it will "delete" a row.
8. Create a functionality so that when you hit the "save" (log to console) button, it updates the "position" to the new position.
9. Any subsequent loads (after a closed browser) should now load the table in the new order based on position.
Décerné à :
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $184 pour ce travail