I need a custom module for the billing software Whmcs that supports Squid proxy for a proxy selling website. Right now, the website is run manually and I would like to automate it.
- An administration menu with the ability to add proxies to a database and keep track of proxies and to see who is using which proxy.
- Fully automated. When a user signs up, proxies are assigned to the user according to what package they ordered.
- A menu in the users Whmcs panel that displays the proxies that are assigned to them.
- The proxies are authenticated via the users IP address rather then a username / password. A menu is needed for users to add up to 5 personal IP's for authentication.
- An administration menu to show how much bandwidth each user is using.
- Automatically cancel and block users from Squid if they cancel or if they don't pay.
There may be a couple more small features needed, but these are the important ones.
I'll have a lot more work in the near future for you if everything works out. Thank you!