I need a very simple application for redeeming coupon codes. Users (guests, no register) enter their unique code. The image (it its a JPG) shows up / a download starts.
1. I need to be able to create a new coupon and then upload a CSV file with 4 columns of data (this data may be alphanumeric, up to 10 char). In the second column there will be the url where the file to be downloaded is located (I should be able to add a lot of combinations at once). The third column would be to determine how many times the code can be used (0 for unlimited times). The 4th column would consite an expiry date for the code.
2. Every coupon code would be unique, so a user should just enter their code and receive their unique download.
3. If the same code would be used again, a message will slate "this coupon has already been redeemed!"
4. Users should be able to add some additional and optional information (feedback on the service).
5. I should be able to export a CSV with the coupon codes that were used and the time/date they were used + if applicable the feedback given by users.
6. It should be easy to unflag a coupon as redeemed - but I can do this via phpMyAdmin if needed
7. If possible integration with wordpress (although this is not really necessary)