Here is what you need to know about the job itself:
1. I am looking to create a Macintosh OS X application
2. This software turns files/pdfs/folders into an executable application that requires an activation code to be entered in order to 'unlock' the enclosed content
3. activation code can be created specifically or uniquely generated for each user
4. unique activation code can be generated online via a php script based on user's email address
5. software should be easy point and click and eye appealing
6. when compiling the contents in the application, user should be able to select a trial period, require immediate activation, or delayed activation
7. allow for custom graphic incorporation, opening and closing splash pages, etc
8. a windows based software model is available
9. programmer must be willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement and agree that creation of software does not grant distribution rights
Here is what you need to know about applying for this job:
1. This is a flat rate job. I will not pay more than the price listed above, but feel free to bid cheaper than the price listed.
2. You must have at least 10 hours of experience here on [url removed, login to view] with at least 3 feedbacks from different people.
3. You must put the words "They're great!" in your response to this job posting. If those words are not the first thing in your response you will not be considered for this job.
4. I need this software completed by June 18, 2011 at 12:00 PM Eastern time. If you cannot complete this assignment by then, please do not apply.
5. You will need to send me a daily email telling me what you have accomplished that day and how close you are to completing the project.
6. At the end of your reply put the words "That's what she said!" so I can be sure you read and understand this description.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $231 pour ce travail
I have 8+ years of experienced. presently we start a project on like ebay, which is under construction. kindly see [login to view URL] & [login to view URL] these two websites full feature are there. I design & developed the who Plus