Code for Online Text Marker (highlighter) with a corresponding footnote editor
- Online-User is able to (only) highlight a given Text (highlighting with mouse and starting the action with an input button) with different (preset) background-colors and edit (in another div) comments (like footnotes) corresponding to the highlighted textparts without ever seeing any html tags.
- Highlighted textparts should either have a common number (like footnotes) or a common background-color to be linked together.
- The user should have the ability to combine different highlighted textparts together to one comment (footnote) respectively one common background-color.
- The user should have the ability to change the comment text.
- The user should have the ability to change the textpart that is highlighted.
- All current main browsers and strong elder browser compatibility
- Textsize to be highlighted should not have a significant sizelimit (data-type: TEXT).
- Text to be highlighted comes from a mysql database and should not be changed in the database. Selected Text and its position (index) (as well as corresponding comment text) should be stored separately in the database.
- Comments may use simple textarea without further editing features.
- Code (without using any libraries) and simple usage example should be extensively commented.
- Feedback on ‘how to(s)’ or ‘why not(s)’ will be part of the job! (I`m advanced in all languages needed)
On success, I would like to cooperate on a handful of related tasks in the near future. Please bid only if you already know the best practice!
2 freelance font une offre moyenne de €175 pour ce travail
Hi, I have 4+ exp In programming and believe in quality output, please check my pmb. I have good command on 1. Oscommerce 2. Smarty template system 3. Php mysql java script Ajax jquery 4. Wordpress 5. Drupal 6. M Plus