I have 100% positive feedback and i expect programmer who:
1) ONLY work on 1 project at a time
2) Should have 85-100% completion record
3) MINIMUM 8.5 rating
4) Over 20 feedback
Payment will be made via Freelancer Escrow:
10% On selecting the coder.
30% on seeing first demo.
50% on receiving the admin information.
10% after 7 days of testing.
Allowing people to rewrite articles by giving them researched content based on their keywords in a simple to use and see side-by-side panel. See image for details.
Documentation is attached.
Please use the image attached as the reference points since all the points are marked on the image and then explained in the text file attached.
The coder must ensure that this will be a stable site that can do what its intended to do even if 100s of people are online at the same moment. The script must be able to deliver its purpose under all circumstances.
1. User puts in the keyword that he wants to get content for. The script fetches an article based on that keyword. For this the simple google query "Keyword" site:[url removed, login to view] needs to be made.
Example: If the user types in "Fat loss for idiots" and the source is [url removed, login to view] then the query would fetch 1 article based on that keyword. The sources must be random and the also the choice of article must EXCLUDE the top 5-10 results to avoid fetching the same article again and again.
2. These are the sources for the articles. The sources must be at least 4 to avoid getting the same content over and over again. More may need to be added later but that will be a seperate project. There also needs to be an option that the site admin has to hide/unhide the sources of the content.
IF the sources are shown, the user may choose the source he/she prefers but if the admin requires the sources to be hidden, there must be an option in the admin panel.
3. These 4 boxes are populated with content. Not all articles have exactly 4 paragraphs so the script needs to dynamically arrange content into these 4 boxes. This is where the "article" fetched from "the source" based on the "keyword" is shown.
4. The user may choose to refresh and load any of the 4 paragraphs individually to ensure completely random articles. In this case we provide them with 4 different refresh buttons, clicking on which will load a seperate paragraph from another article. The article needs to be fetched in order i.e. if the first button is clicked the new paragraph will be fetched from the beginning of another article.
if the last button is clicked the new paragraph will be fetched from the ending of another article.
and so on...
5. This button is for loading a completely new article which is then displayed in all 4 boxes as in case of a new keyword being entered. The only difference is that only a new article will be fetched for the same keyword.
6. Same as above point - 5 & 6 do the same thing.
THERE IS SOME WORD LIMIT ON THE AMOUNT OF DOCUMENTATION I CAN PROVIDE HERE SO PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE REST OF THE POINTS FROM THE FILE ATTACHED BELOW.
**------------- NOT THE END OF POINTS. THERE ARE 14 POINTS, PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENTS ----------------**
ATTACHMENTS: 1 Image and 1 Text Document.