Chatroulette Script Improvements
Need some improvements for a [url removed, login to view] chatroulette alternative script: [url removed, login to view]
This project involves:
- some php & mysql coding
- some simple twitter and facebook connect and api calls
- payment processor (ie paypal) integration for membership subscription.
Script can be downloaded and run for free in limited mode: will provide compatible hosting account for development and progress deployment. Flash application calls login and status php scripts for controlling login and sessions from php.
Currently it allows Facebook login and filtering : users can setup filters to meet only Facebook users of certain sex and location criteria. Filters apply 2 way: male can find female only if that female is looking for male.
+ Twitter connect available to login.
- If gender/location is not availalbe user is prompted in settings area to connect with Facebook. An update feature should be available to retrieve new details in case user defines location later in Facebook. Update occurs automatically everytime user accesses his profile page.
- Post status with chat archive link on twitter/facebook when user enters a room. Status update can occur again only after X minutes defined by admin to prevent flood. ("Just entered this chatroom: ...")
+ Admin can limit site wide filters (gender/country/state/city - retrieved for each profile from Facebook as listed above).
- Users outside target can't chat. They will receive a warning message that website is reserved to other types of users.
- They can only browse public chat logs.
+ Users can change their public username (to an available one) and add an email address for notifications on settings page.
+ Users can purchase VIP status subscription (automated ipn billing) by paypal and an alternative card processor (ie. Plimus, suggest other based on experience).
- VIPs have extra settings: can enable stealth and public chat logs don't record anything while they're in a room (a note is written in log: VIP entered: stealth on). Vip stealth logs are saved in a different location and only accessible by admins.
When stealth is enabled faceboot/twitter status updates don't occur.
- VIPS can access a matchmaking list with online users matching their criteria (both ways) and their screenshots. VIPs have one of these options for each user: join & wait. VIPs can join another user of choice if single in a room. VIPs can also create an invite room to wait for a certain busy user and that user will get to the special room on NEXT.
- Regular users have meeting filtering option: all/any vip/vip with stealth.
- Regular users have a time limit per session (they get disconnected if talk more than X minutes with same person)
+ Chat tags (topics) defined by admins.
- Users can pick conversation tag filters from available list. If defined only users sharing at least 1 tag can meet.
- Site has a tags page that list how many online users are for each tag, including "none".
+ Simple admin panel accessible by twitter/facebook usernames list defined in settings:
- Site settings in categories (videochat settings, paypal/processor settings, niche site wide filters, global list of tags = topics).
- User management (user search, user delete, set/unset vip/admin status).
- Stealth log listings, custom log cleanup (clean logs with less than X pictures, less than X comments, older than X days).
- Maximum session time for regular users
+ CSS must be used when defining the interface.
+ Latest twitter, facebook libraries must be used.
+ Code must be secure and safe from exploits (ie. sanitize variables before using in sql or paths).
+ Coding labels should also be English.
Communication will be done via PMB in English.
A compatible hosting account will be provided to upload progress.
Progress updates should be uploaded and reported at least 2 times per week, since start.
Bid with realistic durations and include some extra time to make sure you can do it within the time frame. Cancellation will be required if project is not ready within bid time frame.
All amount will be escrow on project start and will be released when everything is done, functional, delivered as in project requirements.