The aim is to have a tool that is capable of querying the Facebook Social graph for Public data (i.e. without requiring user permissions). And returning a results string E.g.: [url removed, login to view]
GUI interface that allows the look up of Names (Common Name & Surname), usernames and profile IDs that match selected criteria. This should not be web based but be a standalone application.
Criteria should include:
• Relationship status
• Location (granular to country/city)
• Interests & Likes(entered as text string)
• Fans of page (e.g. all fans of PokerStars page)
• Members of Group (all members of a particular group)
• Status update posted (vide link above)
• Links from website (e.g. any user that posted a link from [url removed, login to view])
• Friends of a particular user
• Subscribers of a particular user
• Any combination of the above
The output should be parsed and exported in an excel sheet and include the above mentioned data for each entry allowing the targeting of users directly.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $520 pour ce travail
Hi, We are highly experienced developers with similar development expertise. We assure you work will be done according to your requirement with best quality. Thanks