I am an old graphic designer. that's all. I have limited HTML knowledge & absolute beginner with OsCommerce.
Years ago, I designed websites with WYSIWYG editor. technology has moved forward in leaps since then!. Don't assume I know what you are talking about in your programming code communications with me. We will get on really well if you give clear simple explanations in Plain English!
I'm looking for an experienced OsCommerce developer to convert a PSD to a working OsCommerce 2.3.1 version TEMPLATE. I need you to provide all necessary files to overwrite existing files from a standard installation of osCommerce 2.3.1 on server side. I already have it installed waiting to test the template.
I will provide:
PSD CS5 image file in layers.
I will make changes to make it workable for you to convert to osCommerce 2.3.1 template.
Simple CLEAR instructions, & friendly nature will make us a good team working together.
There is a minimum of 6 jobs to do in total. I will be doing them one by one. I am easy to work with, relaxed and friendly. You are the same. Just for interest sake. I have a degree in Marketing,and could make this into a permanent job for the right person who loves doing this work.
1) I am going to favor your skills.
2) Who can supply samples of similar work completed
3) Who has experience in OsCommerce. Version 2.3.1
4) I am happy to give a new person a chance to prove them selves.
5) I will give you outstanding feedback if you work well with me
***PLEASE READ ALL AND DO NOT SKIM OR SKIP ANYTHING***
1. Download Examine and look at latest release OsCommerce 2.3.1
2. your converted from my psd to a working Template must look exactly like the .psd - down to every margin, spacing, placement, font size, font type, color, etc. so it has to look exactly like the .psd design.
3. Complete send me the template and VERY SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND and follow how to install and use the template. Ideally I will just have to overwrite existing files server side. in the catelog directory.
1. Provide all necessary catalog files to overwrite existing server side files. OR
2. Provide template on it's own and separate install instructions for an existing installed osCommerce 2.3.1
3. Provide sliced psd file for template because I want to edit images regularly. if this is how it works??
4. Provide instructions how to edit if necessary.
5. BANNER & advert images must be coded for .gif (I may want to use animated gif) in their place.
I have basic Photoshop skills, I can edit images to upload to server. Just need you to confirm I'm not going to break your template & good work with a few simple instructions.
1. BUDGET is $100 AUD per ONE template conversion. DO NOT BID if you go over $100. job is highly likely ongoing long term. work is considered complete when I see the template working on a new standard install of osCommerce 2.3.1 with no other contributions or mods added. except the current Australia Post module/contribution.
I need the exact same instructions for all jobs. So templates will be kept simple.
2. After you finish submit them to me by email. I will install it ,
3. This template will belong to me. and you will be paid for it's conversion.
I understand importance of credit to artist of the artwork. I am the artist. You are the technical converter from one format to another. any work created must include all source files, and become my sole property. I have 100% copyright on any work relating to the conversion of "MY PSD file to a working osCommerce template. I will own the Complete working template. I require all final source files (png, psd, gif, jpg images, fonts, PHP files and CSS etc…) delivered immediately after completion of the project to test. the job is considered complete when I see the template working. Payment will immediately be paid in full.
13 freelance font une offre moyenne de $126 pour ce travail
Professional developers with similar expertise here. We are posting our bid as an expression of interest and appreciate further discussion in private message board. We are waiting for your message to communicate furthe Plus
Dear Hiring Manager, Professional and quality work is my prime concern. Oscommerce expert is here who is very eager to do the job for you. I have enclosed some of my Oscommerce project works in PMB. Please re Plus
We can develop as per your requirement. u could check that out. we can work till your satisfaction. -- Please check our PMB
Hello, we have gone through your project requirement. We can guarantee you that your requirements shall be completed in the best possible technological manner and with the highest level of test and quality management s Plus
Respected sir, we can do this for you, we have created many project in oscommerce. Please check your PMB. Thanks
Hello, We are delighted to tell you that we have worked over more than 170 websites. We appreciate you as you have explained your project in a very professional manner it helps us to understand project's exact re Plus