We are look for SENIOR and EXPERIENCED magento developer to complete the following tasks on our magento site:
1. Upgrade our magento ver 184.108.40.206 to ver 220.127.116.11.
The site is customize with various modules. This includes GoMage Light checkout, Aitoc Review Booster, Aheadworks Ajax Cart Pro, Aheadworks Facebook Link. As well, we have a variety of custom modules installed.
[url removed, login to view] order tracking functionality without requiring the customer to log in his account. Please see sample here: [url removed, login to view]
3. For out of stock products, we have a "Notify Me When It's Available" link where the customer can sign up to be notified once the product is back in stock. It is currently not functioning properly and does not properly email the customer automatically. We need this fixed.
4. Install functionality that will automatically display "Customers Who Bought This Product Also Purchased". On the product description page, We need a list of 6 products that other customers have purchased with the displayed product. This list should automatically populate in accordance to sales data.
5. Install this blog extension: [url removed, login to view]
6. Install functionality to sort the order of featured products on main page.
7. Install Magento Booster Module: [url removed, login to view]
1) You must have deep understanding of how the magento system works, software structure, extensions etc.
2) You must have at least 5 years experience of PHP
3) You must have enough time to work on our project, if you are working on multiple project, please don’t bid.
Some special notes:
1） Milestone payment method for the whole project.
2） All the development should not touch the core code, instead you should use local folder to overwrite the core
We are looking for a long term relationship. We have a network of 5 websites, all that either need to be convert to Magento or are already on Magento that needs additional work done.
Please quote how many hours you anticipate the project to take and your hourly rate.