=== Description ===
What I am Trying to do is; host a competition online where people can put their video's. I will be using Gallery2 for this.
Problem: people with Many Video formats. Gallery2 only supports flv.
=== Requirements ===
1. Create a web form with;
- Category (dropdown)
- Media (Up to 64Mb)
-- Spam protection, limit to 1 form submission per IP per day
2. User then take to a thank you page.
3. Media files uploaded go server. Fedora Core 6
4. After 1am any media files are transcoded to FLV format less than 20Mb and stored on server.
5. Administrator gets an email when the video transcoding is complete with the .FLV video attached AND the other information from the Form
Administrator gets views a webpage where they can view the transcoded video and can download the .FLV video AND view other information from the Form
6. Administrator can then do what they want with the .FLV video e.g. Upload it into Gallery 2
=== Flow ===
So here is the flow;
1. User goes to web form
2. Enters their info into form
3. Picks a video to upload
4. Submits form and they see progress of upload
5. Form Completes and they get a "thank you" page with some text
6. Server processes the video that night (after 1am)
7. Competition Staff member gets an email with the User info & .flv attached or logs into a webpage to view
8. Staff member can uploads the video to Gallery 2
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $211 pour ce travail
Hello, I can provide the website and functionality you need. I will setup ffmpeg to convert the videos from most any format to flash videos. I have done it for [login to view URL] (on three different servers). You d Plus