Our company provides BOTH hosting and I.T. consulting to clients. For hosting â€“ WHMCS is great (since we are a small shop). However, there is no real method of integrating time for consulting services. Currently â€“ we provide consulting services on an (a) hourly basis, (b) prepaid basis, and (c) unlimited â€“ flat rate basis.
We need the ability to keep track of time spent for each client and need to be able to charge that time to a particular project (which we can setup as necessary to be hourly (each at a custom rate), prepaid, or flat rate.
Below is a summary (more detail is provided in the body of the document) of what weâ€™d like to see in a time tracking module:
1. Must create a module that allows us to input time and generate invoices and track prepaid hours/mileage.
2. Must provide separate views/functionality for admins and non-admins (i.e., must allow us to choose who (i.e., has the ability [by administrator roles] to run reports, create projects, set rates, etc).
3. Must allow ADMINS the ability to enter their own time AND to enter time on behalf of a technician (when I enter time nowâ€¦the invoice shows that I performed work).
4. Must generate invoices that show:
a. Name of technician that did the work;
b. Name of the Project/Task;
c. Date work completed;
d. Time spent in hours;
e. Description of work performed;
5. Must allow us to input/track (in addition to time) mileage and allow us to (1) bill to clients, if we want to, (2) show to clients without billing, or (3) use for internal purposes only
6. Must allow us to track prepaid time and hours billed together. I currently do this â€œmanuallyâ€.
See attached PDF for more information and requirements.
!!!!!!!!!!MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH WHMCS MODULE CREATION!!!!!!!!!!!