1. Install Postfix mail server with a Postfix Admin web based interface connected to a Mysql server for users with dkim and domainkeys, antivirus antispam addons and enable SMTP and POP3
2. Install a webmail (Roudcube ? or something better?)
3. See how to enable more domains
4. Install/enable Apache and configure it for a very simple domain
5. Enable FTP protocol
6. See how to setting users and passwords for access to FTP
7. Install a webadmin for Mysql
The connection to the remote server must be done only through my pc... So you can connect to my pc with (ammyy or showmypc) and then from mine to the linux server via ssh.
Skype is needed for support only during the installation.
The linux server is a Centos 5 64bits fresh installation with no addon installed.
I think that this project can take at maximim ~3 hours.
Please ask us if you have any questions or need any further info.
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $112 pour ce travail
I can do this for you as i am dealing with mail and web servers from last 3 years and can complete this in limited time