The ticket support system should work as the following:
1. A User comes onto the website
2. User either registers or logs on
3. Unless user already has tokens, the user tops up their account up with more using PayPal.
4. User opens a new ticket in their control panel, opening a ticket uses 1 token.
(When staff logs in, if another staff has opened the ticket and clicked 'assign' the message border should turn green. un-opened messages should stay red so technicians no that this ticket has not been looked at).
5. Staff can log in and access control panel to reply to tickets.
8. Admin account needs to be able to change token price, manually give away tokens and create staff accounts.
The system should be built using includes, so that it matches my CSS with my HTML website.
I should see a LIVE demo before adding it onto my website. Freelancer should be prepared to edit/adjust the script until it works well and suits the website it will be intergrated into.
So, a ticket support engine where users buy tokens, and then use the tokens to open tickets.
I am on a very tight budget.
Please QUOTE AN EXACT COST into your reply! Thank you!