Overall the project resolves around an ecommerce site. The site is built using PHP and the ecommerce script package is called digishop Pro. The site was updated from a previous version 7.2 to version 10.0. The company that sold the software did the install for the upgrade but created another directory for the install. In the install they did not transfer the template/theme.
In addition, the hosting company (we believe) did an upgrade on the security of the site and we are receiving an error message when a new template is being installed. The scope of the work will be installing a new template/theme around the digishop Pro script. In addition addressing the error message for when installing.
Exact Scope of work:
1. Familiar yourself with the digishop Pro script by reviewing information listed on their site’s support area.
2. Check/verify if the hosting company security upgrade is interfering with the install and develop a work around; possible editing the hosting script or working with the hosting company support staff. Error message:
" Not Acceptable An appropriate representation of the requested resource /shop/secure/admin/[url removed, login to view] could not be found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."
If the template has a bad code it will not intergrate with the script.
3. Advise which ecommerce template/theme on [url removed, login to view] is best to work with digishop script. (Digishop advised that this is the best place to get the template – Just need to know which of the following works best with digishop below)
c. Zen cart
d. Presta Shop Themes
4. Install template and test.
a. The template can be integrated with digishop as there an option with instruction that detail how to process. Special note that the footer and header need special attention per instruction from digishop.
5. Testing the site for functionality.
a. Home page changes made through digishop
b. Theme changes
c. Uploads of home page pictures ect,
. Time frame/deadline:
Need the work completed in 7 days or less
9. Expected result;
Site will be fully functional and I will be able to make changes to the home page using digishops back office.
10. Payment rate: $US 5.00 - US$7 per hour;
11. Project should not exceed 12 – 24 hours; if more time needed we will need to discuss.
12. Skills needed; a good understanding of the following:
• PHP developer/CSS/
• Server – Apache
• Reviewing [url removed, login to view] site back office and site:
• [url removed, login to view]
**Note: Modifying files directly outside the header and footer templates will result is a void of any support you
have with the software. Please make sure to make any design changes (outside of the header and footer templates) in
the "[url removed, login to view]" file, which is located in the "css" directory on the server.
3 freelances ont fait une offre moyenne de 9 $ /heure pour ce travail
Hello,We have 5+ years website development work [url removed, login to view] to start the [url removed, login to view] check pmb for [url removed, login to view]