I need a web-based installer for Wordpress built that will function as follows:
1. User enters their cpanel login details
2. User enters the url or the domain they want wordpress installed on
3. User checks a box to 'preload' the install (optional)
4. User checks a box to 'optimize' the install (optional)
The installer will then install wordpress on the url provided and based on if the user checks 'preloaded' and 'optimize' boxes, it will do the following as well:
1. Add a few themes selected by me.
2. Add a few plugins selected by me and activate them.
3. Change the permalink settings on the blog, add a list of sites to ping to (in general > writing), change the reading and discussion settings of the blog.
4. Add a couple of place-holder pages.
If you understand this completely, please include the words 'WP is easy!' in your bid. All bids that don't include this sentence WILL BE ignored.
Include the time it will take you to finish this up as well ;)