We are an early startup with a strategy to establish an interactive directory site for local businesses. The core build and design of the website will be outsourced to an external web development house. We are looking for an experienced web developer to act as consultant to our exciting startup on a part-time/casual basis, with opportunity to transit to a full-time position.
Your role requires you:
- To be a PHP and RoR guru
- To have experience with 3rd party APIs
- To make contributions to discussions on site design, architecture and other functionalities
- To take ownership and oversee the development of website by external web development house
- To perform quality check on the codes written to ensure objectives are met
- To provide regular status updates on the development of site
- To provide on-going support post site launch
- To be able to work independently with minimal supervision
We will be interested to hear of:
- Your resume
- Any links to projects you have done, and any relevant information
- Your expected compensation
We are moving quickly on this and plan to add a competent candidate within two weeks (hopefully sooner).
We look forward to your submissions.